Our Service Area
-Massachusetts communities north of Route 128
-Eastern New Hampshire below the Lakes Region
The Air Design Story
Air Design is a unique family company: one where we share our focus on our family with yours. That’s why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We know that our reputation is on the line with every job that we do and will settle for nothing less than perfection. It’s been that way since our modest beginnings in 1973.
George and Helen Green founded Air Design Services, working out of their garage in Nashua. A true family business, their son Paul joined in 1980 and became president when his parents retired in 1996. His wife Ingrid joined the company that same year.
Air Design Services, Inc. is fully licensed in gas appliances, refrigeration and sheet metal in both New Hampshire and Massachusetts. All of our technicians are fully licensed as well.
Products We Most Often Install
- Trane: heating and air conditioning
- Carrier: heating and air conditioning
- Bryant: heating and air conditioning
- Nest: thermostats
- Aprilaire: indoor air quality
- Mitsubishi: ductless split systems, heat pumps, City Multi systems
- Fujitsu: ductless split systems, heat pumps
- Honeywell: zone systems, thermostats, humidifiers
- Arzel: zone systems
- State Water Heaters –
- Rinnai: tank-less water heaters
- Bosch: boilers, tank-less hot water heaters
- Generac: (service only) stand alone generators
- Kohler: (service only) stand alone generators