The Air Design team installs a number of HVAC systems for our customers in the greater Nashua, NH area. Your comfort is what is most important to us, and for that reason, we have team members who are knowledgeable in different systems. One system we get questions about often is the Hydro Air system.
What is Hydro Air?
This system combines hot water and a hot air system. Utilizing either an oil or gas-fired water heater, hot water is sent through small tubing to an air handler unit. Within this unit, a hot water coil and fan unit exist. As the water heats the coils, the fan will then blow the heat generated through the ductwork in your home.
- Zoning is achievable and accurate
- They are clean, which is excellent for those with allergies
- They lower the chance of fluctuating temperatures within a room
- You have the option for radiant heat in spaces like kitchens and bathrooms
- Can easily expand the system into other areas of your home
- Air conditioning can be integrated
- Can save on heating and cooling costs
- Can help with better furniture placement
- We’re still looking for one
Few contractors are qualified to install Hydro Air systems in NH and Air Design is one of them. We are dedicated to providing the best technologies on the market for our customers, and that means being knowledgeable in nearly all possible heating and cooling systems. Our team is trained and certified to help you make the best decision for your home regarding heating and cooling, and we would love to help you.
With more questions about our heating and cooling services, please contact the experts at Air Design today by calling (603) 883-7179.